- Whether you’re looking for a one-time commitment, such as volunteering for a four-hour shift at First Friday’s or the Daleville Concert Series, or an ongoing volunteer opportunity, such as our newly launched Ambassador group, contact Jamie Snead at 540.269.0878 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Help us open doors today by investing in the people in our community who need a voice. Click here to learn about multiple ways you can invest in hope and belonging.
- Click here to stay informed on all things DePaul—updates, newsletters, inspiring stories.
- Give voice to individuals with disabilities, children in foster care, and families in crisis by joining DePaul’s legislative advocacy efforts as a volunteer. Together, we can be partners in policymaking and work to extend hope and belonging to all Virginians. Contact Emily Moore at 434.329.7869 or email@example.com to learn more.
Become A Foster Parent
- Open your heart and home to a child or teen in need. Click here to learn more about becoming a foster parent at DePaul.
Become A Compassionate Caregiver
- Open your heart and home to an individual with a disability. Click here to learn more about becoming a compassionate caregiver through our sponsored residential program at DePaul.