- Help us open doors today by investing in the people in our community who need a voice. Click here to learn about multiple ways you can invest in hope and belonging.
- Find DePaul on Facebook and Instagram. Follow us, engage with our posts, and share with your family and friends.
- Click here to stay informed on all things DePaul—updates, newsletters, inspiring stories.
- Stories are a powerful tool to inform, unite, and inspire. Click here to read, listen, and share DePaul’s stories with your family, friends, and community.
- Give voice to individuals with disabilities, children in foster care, and families in crisis by joining DePaul’s legislative advocacy efforts as a volunteer. Together, we can be partners in policymaking and work to extend hope and belonging to all Virginians.
- Whether you’re looking for a one-time commitment, such as volunteering for a four-hour shift at First Friday’s or the Daleville Concert Series, or an ongoing volunteer opportunity, contact Jorge Santos at 434.201.2186 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Become A Foster Parent
- Open your heart and home to a child or teen in need. Click here to learn more about becoming a foster parent at DePaul.
Become A Compassionate Caregiver
- Open your heart and home to an individual with a disability. Click here to learn more about becoming a compassionate caregiver through our sponsored residential program at DePaul.